Ok I have sketched out a bit of a format to my blog and this will be an experiment to see if I can keep it going and maintain regular posts.
The structure is as follows:
- Mondays will be ‘Halliday Day’ – see the first post which is already live if you want to know the gist of this.
- Tuesdays will be known forever more as ‘Wino 101’ and will include informational blogs in response to something that puzzled me or someone else during the week or just took my fancy and I wanted to share it with you all.
- Wednesday will be a personal blogging day of what ever takes my fancy.
- Thursday will be ‘Restaurant Reviews’ if I have any otherwise it will be a restaurant of interest blog.
- Friday will have blogs about things pertaining to the wine or food industry – i’ll try to focus on Australia and Western Australia as much as I can.
- Saturday will be my day off.
- And last but not least, Sunday will be my ‘Wine(s) of the Week ‘ blog, where I will share with you any wines that I have come across during the week.
If you have any suggestions for potential topics or and suggestions please comment below and let me know! And here’s hoping that I can keep this up, otherwise expect an updated version in the near future…
Until next time!